Saturday, January 7, 2012

~Free 2012 Printable Calendar~

    I LOVE FREEBIES!!!!  Especially pretty freebies that help me with my goal of staying organized.  I have calendars absolutely everywhere.  In my purse, on the refrigerator, in the pantry, on the ipad, in my family binder..... and I use them all.  The one on the fridge is mainly for meals and events that might require me to think ahead for the meal, but otherwise they will have the kids' schedules.  I can't seem to keep up with everything, or I tend to forget when someone gets picked up or dropped off.  It's just good for me to have a calendar readily available at all times.

I found this website last year after googling free calendars.  It is perfect for my computer nook.  It is pretty and yet has a fair amount of room to write stuff for each day.  I have mine framed in a dollar tree frame and I use a wet erase marker on it so I can add and take events off easily.



She just posted this years free calendar!!  Enjoy, and thanks 505 Five O' Five Design + Paper!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the idea of framing the calendar and using a dry erase marker on it. Brilliant! I just might have to give that a try! I too am a calendar fanatic. =)

    Miss living near you guys! Hope you are all well. Glad you are blogging again even though I have been terrible about blogging and reading blogs lately. (I'm trying to be better again.) =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. We could have some fun crafting days while our kids entertain each other;). If you are ever back for an extended stay, let us know and we will have to go out!

      Delete